Monday 28 September 2009

Fran Fail.

Today's workout:

21 x 40kg thruster
21 x Kipping pull-up
15 x 40kg thruster
15 x Kipping pull-up
9 x 40kg thruster
9 x Kipping pull-up.

I was happy after the first round. The 21 first thrusters felt fine, I had a good tempo. The pullups went really good, first time in about a year that I've been able to do good kipping pull-ups.

Then it hit me, I split the 15 thrusters into 2 - that was fine. The next 15 pull-ups were a disaster. I think I took over 2 minutes on these 15 pullups alone.

My ending time was 7:30. Not quite what I expected or what I hoped for. Next time will be better. Next time I'll try to split up round one and not run into the wall during the second round.

Simon

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bro, I can't seem to edit the wiki tool on the left. My squat max is 285. I'll try and get a new max (129.5 KG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Height = 180 cm
    weight = 101 KG
    age = 31

    ReplyDelete