Sunday 3 January 2010

10-20-30!

WO:

10x KB Snatch (5 each hand)
20x KB Push-press (10 each hand)
30x Squat

3 rounds for time.

Result:
24kg kb.
Times (splits)
1:38 (1:38 delta)
3:29 (1:51 delta)
5:45 (2:16 delta)
8:19 (2:26 delta)
11:08 (2:59 delta) (end time)

First and second rounds went unbroken, unrested at top speed. The third round was a little bit more difficult, breathing was very heavy and my shoulders and lower back/hips started to complain. During the squats of the fourth round I was definetly into the "not fucking comfortable zone". Having to force away silly thoughts of taking a pause or drinking water, the fifth round broke me. After five snatches I had to run to the bathroom because I thought my dinner was about to give way. Luckily I stabilized after a little while at the bathroom, giving me enough rest to finish the last round in a really bad time. I was aiming for less than 10 minutes. Perhaps next time.

I might be doing yoga tonight or wait until tuesday, not sure yet.

I'm slacking, 2/3 workout days so far this year.

/Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment