Friday 1 January 2010

Burpee Annie

For time:

25 burpee, 50 situp
20 burpee, 40 situp
15 burpee, 30 situp
10 burpee, 20 situp
5 burpee, 10 situp

Results:
11:58. I'm quite satisfied with this time since I am still hungover when writing this. I thought that pukie was comming for a visit when I was halfway through the second round of burpee's. Somehow it just didn't happen. I continued to think "just another round of burpee's and then..." for every round that went by. Fortunately enough I managed to avoid the visit totally.

I hadn't planned training today but fortunately Martin phoned me up and explained that there is no excuses. He was correct, as usual. Even though he (nearly) had me convinced, I was searching for reasons not to work out. I had a small cold so I was letting that get to me until the thought struck me:

Start a new year with a resting day? Are you crazy Simon? People might think you are soft.

Since I have an image to stand up to, I HAD to work out. It's all about the image, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment