Wednesday 30 December 2009

Another workout that I wanted to forget.

... was yesterday.

I didn't put it up because I waited for the results and once I got them I had forgot about putting up a blog about it.

"Filthy fifty":
50 Box jumps (60 cm?)
50 Jumping Pullups
50 Swings (16 kg kb)
50 Walking Lunges
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push Press (20 kg)
50 "Superman"
50 Wallballs (8 kg)
50 Burpee's
50 Double Unders (Modified to 150 squats).

FOR TIME!
Results:
35 minutes 36 seconds.

All went well, the jumping pullups were really rough on the grip and my upper body. 50 regular pull-ups would have gone a lot faster. The swings was split into 20/15/15, lunges unbroken. The knees to elbows took a lot of time. By the time I was here, my grip was so weak that I could barely hold on for one KTE. The push-press was rough of the breathing but the superman's gave me a little bit of a rest. The wallballs is where shit hit the fan. Walking into the burpee's, I could barely muster one. I couldn't get to my feet in any reasonable manner and instead I had to "walk" up. The 150 squats was an unpleasant meeting with mr. pain in a physical form.

I can do better than 35 minutes, my goal for this excersize next time is below 30 minutes... My body today feels quite sore in my legs and in my traps. I'll rest for today and then do something awful tomorrow.

/Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment