Wednesday 9 December 2009

Two days!

I forgot to post yesterday, so here it all comes:

(yesterday)
Warmup

Workout: Tabata intervals: 8x squats, 8x pushups, 8x situps. Technique training.

No results (was buzy helping other people with their workout so couldn't keep track).

I could have pushed myself much much harder, but was trying to "instruct" people a little bit and push them while we were doing it. I'll take this one as a rest day.


Today:
Warmup

Workout:
Workup heavy 3RM press (barbell).

Metcon:
10x KB Push-press (10 on each arm)
10x knee's to elbows
3 rounds.

Results:
Press: 70 kg went up 2x3 times. I felt powerful and the 70 kg's weren't heavy at all. I felt like 72.5 wouldn't be difficult on 3x, 75kg would probably have gone up without too much worries (but just once). Wanted to try but I screwed up and forgot to put on extra weights, sigh.

Metcon:
I think I did it in 3:41? 4:41? Not sure heh, can't remember. I did only 8 reps KB though but I did them with 32kg so it felt good. Looking forward to the results from this upper-body training.

Simp

1 comment:

  1. Under 4 min my friend! You shoulda done 10 reps! Strong as an ox!

    ReplyDelete