Monday 7 December 2009

Kickup, push and use those legs!

Back to crossfit Uppsala's training after a weekend of hanging around with finnish people, which naturally included alcohol. So now I'll try to be sober until new-year. We'll see how that goes heh.

Workout:
Warmup + OHS technique training.

AMRAP 10 minutes:
10x (2x kickup + 1x pushup).
10x "Prison lunges". Left+right is 1 rep.
10x OHS with empty hands.

Result:
3 (almost 4) rounds. The kickup's were a LOT rougher than I first thought. Sweating like a beast I really tried to push it into four rounds but I really couldn't muster it even though I only had 5 OHS when the time ended.

Felt good though, good workout for the legs and lacking oxygen. I could probably have mustered through the 4 rounds if I would have paced it a little better. A good start on the week.

/S

2 comments:

  1. Good work Simon! Haha, "Prison lunges", I´ll remember that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I was taught them! They're paaaainful! And Peter was limping around yesterday complaining about how he hadn't felt that bad in his leg for months! Great workout, looking forward to bringing another friend tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete