Sunday 27 December 2009

Late christmas workout.

My xmas workout was supposed to be a 9 minute AMRAP with
12x unbroken burpee's
24x unbroken squats.

But I didn't want to hassle my neighbours this late at evening, so instead I did another workout that I read about on crossfituppsala.com. The workout is from crossfit nordic:

For time:
20 pushups
30 situps
60 squats
20 pushups
60 squats
30 situps
20 pushups.

Time: 6.20. I did the situps un-anchored. I wished that I had done them anchored, that would have given me like 30 seconds or probably even more.

Now I'm going to do my first yoga-workout.

/Simon

3 comments:

  1. I just have to say "WOW" at yoga. It's sweaty and it feels good. I'm going to start doing this a couple of times / week as an "extra" workout. I think it could help a little bit with my bad back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... And the day after the yoga, my back-pains are back with a vengeance. No workout today, hopefully tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy Simon, and chill with the sit-ups if your back is killing you.

    ReplyDelete