Monday 30 November 2009

Alcohol sucks.

These are the results from the last few days. Since I've been to finland, I haven't been able to post results on here.

20091130:

Max rep burpee's in 1 minute.

3 rounds of 4 seconds negative chin-ups maxrep

Metcon:

3x previous max-rep burpee's is goal in burpee's.

Each minute do 10x high-swings and as many burpee's as possible. When the total number of burpee's have accumulated to the goal, note the round it was completed in.

Results:

25 burpee's in 1 minute.

Chin-ups: 5-4-4

Metcon:

8-8-7-7-7-7-6-6-3-0-(5 swings)-(0 swings)-8-8

I think that was how it was split up, looking at it now I think I might have misscalculated my rounds if it wasn't 14 rounds that was my result.

Results:

Burpee's went fine. I should be able to press out 26.

Chin-ups were nasty.

The metcon was a failure. I had a goal to keep 8 burpee's per round for the first 5 rounds and then move down to 7 to split it out at 10 rounds. This was obviously not something that I succeeded with. At a certain point I just couldn't hold it out anymore and my burpee's went to zero and I needed to rest. Looking back at it now, I rested more than I needed. I could probably have done the 10 swings that round and then just rested a round. Something like that anyway.

I want revenge.

20091129:

Rest day

20091128:

5 rounds of 50 lunges, 30 situps.

Results:

Simon: 13:07

Seidi: 12:54 (2 rounds of 30 lunges, 20 extra-lunges at the end)

We were both hungover from a rough evening the day before. It felt great comming away and doing something healthy.



End notes:

Getting really drunk on the friday evening was really unbeneficial for my training. I knew that I would probably feel it for a day or two. I think I can do a lot better than what I did today and I blame it on being an idiot and drinking (too much) alcohol on the friday. I have one more weekend of alcohol (next) and then perhaps new-years eve. Other than that I don't see any occations to drink alcohol in the future, which makes me a happy bear.

/Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment