Tuesday 24 November 2009

In the routine, makin' progress!

Today was a rough day. Up 5 in the morning, away to Uppsala to get back into the morning-training business!

Warmup.
Technique training OHS.
Then:
"Introduction" or something was the name of it:
AMRAP 8 minutes:
10 squats
10 swings
10 push-ups

Results:
OHS technique training was needed. I only went up to 60kg (3 reps) but I felt my stability and technique improve. I'm getting better at locking out the bar with active shoulders/neck which makes the entire move feel more stable and reliable. I could probably PR this excersize with quite an improvement next time.

AMRAP. Last time we did this one (first time at crossfituppsala ever) I did 24kg normal swings and I did the push-ups on my knee's. This time it was high-swings and real push-ups. Result was 7 rounds, I think it was equivalent to my last result - although scaled differently. The workout felt great although I was a little bit sore in my shoulders/back from yesterday. I'm going dancing tonight as well, so that'll be even more workout! :)

Simon out!

2 comments:

  1. "PremiƤr" was the name of the game. Good work Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bear! Great workout, I'm sore as hell today. I always get impressed how I'm sore after every single workout with you guys. It never fails.

    ReplyDelete