Monday 23 November 2009

Update

Hey all (and by All, I mean Simon and friends),

Just wanted to update. I've been doing light cardio and trying to figure this hip thing out. Good news, the tennis ball massage technique is magic. I think I've located the source of the problem - a really upset iliopsoas. Anyway, I've been working on it for about 24 hours and my back and neck pain is starting to dissipate. I think that today I'll be able to do something light, keep up the massage and re-evaluate tomorrow. Hopefully in the next few days I'll be back on track.

<3, AP

1 comment:

  1. Hi bro!

    Great to see the tennis ball helping. I attacked my body with it yesterday and I'm starting to feel my hips getting a bit more agile. It's great to hear that you're comming back soon! Hope to see you back in the business soon.

    <3

    ReplyDelete