Saturday 7 November 2009

Swing and Squat

Warmup: Jarovek

Workout: 3 RM Squats

Daisy: 65x6 75x3 85x3 95x3 95x3
Aaron: 135x6 225x3 245x3 245x3 245x3

* I only went to 245 because my hip/lower back right side (sciatic) is still sore. Going to get it checked out. Perhaps have to stay off it a few days :(

Metcon:

30 seconds squats, 30 seconds rest, max rep swings, 30 seconds rest, 3 rounds

A: 32sq/25swing 26sq/24sw 33sq/20sw
D: 25/20 25/20 26/15

The 30 seconds rough after max KB Swings felt really gross. I am not at all satisfied with my swing number, but at the end I was totally smoked. I felt it in my sciatic again here too. Going to have to do some upper back intensive stuff the next few days and chill on the lower

<3AP

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro,

    Sorry to hear about your hip still being sore. I agree, get it checked out. It's smart to be on the safe-side when you've had it for what... over a week?

    Who's this daisy? :P

    Good workout anyway!

    I haven't worked out now for 2 days and I'm going crazy. My cold has gone worse and yesterday I was just stressed out over having to go buy a friend a gift before I caught a ride to his party. I ended up not having any time to work out unfortunately.

    Today I were totally hung-over and was in another town until my ride was sober enough to drive us home to my town. By the time I got home, my gym had closed :( Only 4 workouts this last week, I think it's record-low for me for a while. Tomorrow is a new week though and I think my cold has gone better from the drunken stupor yesterday!

    Good luck with the hip and getting it checked out!

    Hearts bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D is daisy, code for steph cause she didnt want her results here ;)

    ReplyDelete