Thursday 5 November 2009

Oww wtf?

Yo. So did the following:

Warmup: 2x jarovek @ 25 lb dumbbells

Then:

Work up heavy DL fast: 3x205 3x295 3x295 3x295
*for some reason my back is really hurting today :(

Then:
work up heavy 2x hang power cleans: 2x135 failx155 2x135 2x135 2x135 2x135

Then:
5 rds 12x powersnatch, 10x burpee, 45 sec rest

result: only did 3 rounds. my back is killing me for some reason, and i think i didn't eat well so my energy is all screwed up.

1:30
2:15
2:20


Yeah don't know what's going on with the back, it feels really tender in the lower area... :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro,

    I'm sorry to hear about your back. Looking back at your latest workout(s), I can't find anything that could have injured your back.

    295 isn't a bad result though, I guess the bad thing is that your back is hurting. Have Steph massage your back or something, buy some good muscle-creme and perhaps some warming pillow or shit and have it on your back. You did a damn good first round on the 5-rounder anyway! I bet you couldn't have done that 2 months ago haha :)

    Is it your lower back or where is it hurting? Could it be the cold that you were having that's still around in your body?

    Hope you get well soon bro :(
    hugs,
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because I'm sick. I felt more winded than normal too. I'll work through it a bit, and rest as needed. Shouldn't be too bad to get through :)

    ReplyDelete