Saturday 3 October 2009

Cindy baby, it's rough!

So Cindy and I got together today:
AMRAP, 20 minutes:
5 pull-ups, 10 pushups, 15 squats.

Result:
15 rounds (I was in on the pushups when the bell rang).
I had some issues today with my breath, I'm not sure why. I felt ill
from roughly round 5 and forward. I think it might be because it felt as if
my belly was full of water (even though I hadn't eaten for over 3 hours) and
somehow I couldn't press myself as hard as I do sometimes / as hard as I want to.
Anyways, 15 rounds isn't too bad.

The better news:
My deadlift is back! I did 4x 2RM today, and although I didn't perform as
high as my expectations (do I ever, really?), I didn't feel any backpains
at all!

Results:
(warmup)
20 kg
70 kg
110 kg
140 kg
work:
160 kg (felt like my form broke on the second rep here, so I lowered)
150 kg
150 kg
150 kg.
So I'm all happy now!
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment