Saturday 3 October 2009

Cindy - Let's try harder next time

Cindy and I broke up today. I just felt that she, or I wasn't trying hard enough, and that maybe we'd be better off going our separate ways. Or maybe we should go on another date and try harder.

20 minutes AMRAP (as many reps as possible)
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 deep air squats

The Bad news: 12 rounds


I'm not too happy with my number of rounds here. Maybe it was just one of those days, like, what I ate last night, or just general feeling, I'm not really sure. I feel like I should be able to do 14-15 rounds on this, but thinking about that now, it sounds rough.

The Good News: Max Power Clean @ 75 KG (165 lbs)

This went up 20 lbs, and after watching Mr. Ripptoes vid again, I see where I can improve a bit more on form and probably gain another 10-15 on the next try from form alone.

Alright, peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new powerclean record dude :) A PR is always a PR!

    The 12-rounds isn't too bad. I'll post my numbers soon, where was the bottleneck for you? breath, pushups? pullups? You've talked about your pullups before with your gym not really supplying room enough for it.

    ReplyDelete