Thursday 8 October 2009

Pushup, situp and swing!

Back to training today.

Technique-trained clean/snatch (not powerclean/powersnatch). It felt good, technique training is always good.

Today's workout:
AMRAP
5x Pushup + kickup (jump with your feet up to your hands and back to pushup position)
10x Sit-ups.
15x Swings, 24 kg Kettlebell.

10 minutes.
Result: 7 rounds.

I didn't actually do many breaks so it felt as if I had a pretty good layup of intensity. I'm not entirely satisfied with the results, a little bit of nausia pulled me back while the muscle-work was pretty exactly what I could muster.

I also did a little bit of "false-grip" training in the rings, I want to be able to do muscle-ups within a month.

It felt good to be back to training after yesterday's dirty rest-day. I even ate a bag of chips yesterday, which wasn't worth it at all.

I'm anxious to get to tomorrow so I can work-out then, too.

/Simon

2 comments: