Friday 9 October 2009

Man makers gave me the looks.

So,

Today I started out with OHS. First time I've ever really done heavy OHS. The technique was failing quite hard. After 75 kg I had to drop the weight, and it felt like more technique training was what would get me to use heavier weights, not another try.

I had been planning on doing 30xman makers for time, so I attacked it with all that I could muster. After 12 minutes and 27 seconds on the 20 kg dumbbells I lay sweaty on the floor, chipping for air.

As if that wasn't enough, I continued with:
10x floorwipers (@50kg)
5x pull-ups.

5 rounds. No time-taking, I just wanted to get better on floor wipers and make sure my kipping technique holds out. It went fairly well I think.

That's it for today!
/S

1 comment:

  1. Heading out to do this workout. Just reading it I want to puke lol.

    ReplyDelete