Wednesday 21 October 2009

Yo where the white women at!? AND Ladder of hell....

Hey all of you people who read this (like 5-6 now, not bad! maybe more!). As you know, my name is Aaron, and I've come to steal all your white women (I hear you have lots of fine blondes in Sverige!).

No really, down to business now. I have the pleasure, and misfortune, of reporting the results today (and every day) of myself, and any cohorts who manage to join me. It looks like it's going to be Kristen jumping on the bandwagon for a while (what a nice Scandinavian name!).

Kristin's results today:

Workout 1: She did a bunch of stuff for biceps and shoulders in the morning. I don't have those details.

Workout 2: (Brace yourself, this is one high performing woman)

Jarovek Complex warmup 45 lb (20.5kg) barbell

Powerclean work:
4x 45 lb (20.5kg)
4x 65 lb (29.5kg)
4x 75 lb (34.1kg)
4x 75 lb (34.1kg)
4x 80 lb (36.36kg)

Ladder from Hell:
25 pullup (yes, real ones)
50 pushups
75 x 35 lb (16kg) kettlebell swings
100 squats
125 situps

TIME: 15:50 - Yeah, sick! Good job!



Aaron's results:

Jarovek Complex

Powerclean work:
3x 95 lb (43kg)
3x 135 (61kg)
3x 155 (70.5kg)
3x 155 (70.5kg)

**my shoulders started to get a bit sore, and my elbow is too, not sure why. shoulders from yesterday and today probably.

Ladder from hell (different order, because we only have 1 pullup bar):
75 x 50 lb (22.7kg) kettlebell swing
100 squat
125 situp
25 pullup (these really sucked today :( )
50 pushup

TIME: 16:08

Overall pretty happy with the effort and work today for myself. It helps to have someone hardcore in the gym doing the same workout. Mad props to Kristen for being hardcore :)


PS: Hey Simon, can you update my widget with the PRs from powercleans yesterday and bodyweight fran and ladder of hell? Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey babeh!

    Wow, awesome time on the ladder! You beat me with over 2 minutes, jeeeeeez!! Impressive as hell dude! Great to see Kristin working out with ya, she seems like quite the beast (in a good way).

    I've updated the widged, I've thought about rewriting it and I have a new layout for it at home. I'll try to see if I can get to it soon.

    Great job!
    /S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simonator. Yeah Kristen is a beast, in a good way, really impressive.

    Thanks for the awesome killer workouts broseph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of them aren't mine :) They're either Martin or Bjorns. And yeah, they're great! Less volume than what I'm used to, but way more intensity which more than makes up for it!

    ReplyDelete